Tuesday, October 27, 2009

b a s u r a [2]


we were on our way home last night when I got a text message from a friend.
they were in the area and wanted to meet up so I bid my colleagues goodbye and started walking to where they were.


I... can't continue writing this shit... lol.
Typing down my thoughts or w/e's really not my thing. Hahahah!

mngh... okay, I'll try again...

so, yesterday...

I met up with them friends (got lost for around 30mins before I did), thought I was gunna get sloshed but we ended up with a food trip... then we parted ways... nice distraction... heh~ ^^

went home, dropped by the supermarket first to buy some chocolates. I bought 3 kinds of darks cuz there seem to be a shortage of the Meiji ones... ( T ^T)

walked for a few more minutes; was in the house at 10:30-ish.

sat in front of the PC with my scratch paper thingies, scanned them drawings for Kathy (only found one, idk where the others went) was planning to post it in a bloggie only to find out that we got no intarwebz... hooray! :D (guess no camming this Friday. Sorry May! D':)

I couldn't sleep, so... I doodled. Oh, before that I took a chocolate and started nomming on it. Then I remembered I still had a bottle of chocolate vodka, thought it might help me sleep. Went downstairs, took it from the fridge  opened it, poured half into a glass and took a sip... wth! it tasted so nasty! like... rotten chocolate milk mixed with pee (not that I've tasted pee before). It expires next year so I dunno what happened to it. Someone must hate me.

So I went back up and started to doodle shizz. I ended up with these:

I really like this one... cuteness~


not a fan of Toblerone, but it was nice.


for Juanita~ <3

(idgi either... -___-)


 

I like my hand writing here... fufufu~



this one was kinda weird... lolx!

wanted to do more with it but I was getting sleepy.


I think I work better when I'm tired and half asleep. Lol. Or maybe it's the chocolate? idk.

this blog is so useless. -___- I still like LJ moars.

yosh! break time from procrastinating. work work. lol.




2 comments:

  1. LOLOL.
    I love your drawings.
    So creative.
    I get the Uno/#1/Juan pic. Yes, I'm not that slow. LOL.

    Ew, chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make Lee sad for not liking chocolates. D:
    Chocolates are love! I think I'm going to buy more later... hahah!
    My drawings are crap. Can only conjure them when I'm stoned. Lololx!
    The Uno one kinda confuses me... I'm weird. :P

    Thanks a lot my #1 (aka only) follower! :3

    ReplyDelete